Government Funded Level 3 National Skills Fund Courses
A great opportunity to improve yourself with the Government-Funded Level 3 National Skills Fund Courses, the courses are knowledge base and are delivered virtually as a result of the Covid 19.
List of Courses
- Level 3 Certificate in The Principles End of Life Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 3 Certificate in the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
Course Details and Requirements
Duration: 15 weeks to 21 weeks per course.
Cost: Fully Government Funded if you live in London/Greater London
Delivery Method: Learners will be given workbooks that are embedded in the ePortfolio as well as hard copies if they want, all workbooks are free.
Required Documents: Must have a National Insurance number, utility bill not less than three months old, Biometric Card, or British Passport.
Note: Please note that a Biometric Card that reads “No Recourse to Public Fund” is not acceptable.